Monday, January 18, 2010

Accomplishments & Additions

Gosh, it seems that it is time for me to celebrate the changes. My Little tweeter who came so far last year has flown the coop. This week will start with a whole new team to mentor and teach. I believe that people manage as they parent, so the day will start with taking the new brood off to a professional meeting so, they too, can walk, talk, and look like ducks. Within the year, I will expect that all of them will be thinking that they are ducks!

As a side note, we have two new proxy grandchildren - girl and boy. I have been busy and delighted in doubling the amusement that our first two have given. It seems that although the shake-ups in relationship can wreak temporary havoc, happiness breeds contentment, dialog, and activity. My dog, those once quite people sure have lots to laugh and talk about. All the texting is filling up my phone! Happy people don't seem to hit the sauce so much, either, so I am happy that it appears that what was once perceived to be a problem by some, is no more. It is also fascinating to find that the only sauce issues are owned by the perceivers. Give the bartender another drink! As one would say, "Own it, it's YOURS!"

No comments: